Chicco Next2Me Dream
Duration of use: From birth to 6 months.
Other families rent this co-sleeper for an average of 3 months.
In the box: Chicco parts + mattress.
Condition of product: As good as new.
Usermanual Chicco Next to Me Dream cosleeper
Chicco Next to Me Dream co-sleeper
With the Chicco Next 2Me Dream cosleeper you can enjoy a good night’s sleep side by side with your baby. Renting at BabyLoop means that you can now easily try out the Chicco Next to Me for a month.
This is one of the best all-round cosleepers because of the large number of benefits that this cosleeper has to offer:
- Convenient to open and close with one hand for easy carrying, feeding, and cuddling of your baby at night.
- The Next2Me crib is suitable from birth up to 9 kg and includes a mounting system that makes it easy and safe to attach to the bed.
- Easily converts from a fixed crib to a rocking cradle to rock and soothe the baby.
- The Chicco Next2Me Dream cradle is suitable for every bed type and is adjustable to 12 different heights (up to 64 cm), so that it fits perfectly with your mattress.
- The cosleeper can also easily be tilted to help with reflux. Believe us, that’s super nice and practical!
- Finally, the Chicco crib can be folded within a few minutes and, with the supplied storage bag, it’s easy to take with you everywhere.
The Chicco Next2Me Dream cosleeper is the upgraded version of the normal Next 2 Me crib and competitive with the Snuzpod 3 .
Chicco Next to Me co sleeper tips
- Tip 1! We recommend that you use a mattress protector or molton with every mattress. A waterproof mattress protector does not let moisture through and is well ventilated. The mattress protector ensures that the Chicco mattress remains free of stains. This protector is made of 100% cotton on the outside and 100% polyester on the inside. Can be put in the washing machine and dryer. And it is useful to rent a fitted sheet because of the dimensions of the mattress. You can rent a fitted sheet set + molton for only 5 euros per month.
- Tip 2! In addition, take a good look at how you attach the co-sleeper to your bed. Check this blog for more information on how to attach a co-sleeper to your bed.
- Tip 3! Always make sure that you make the bed correctly. In this blog we describe the best way to make your bed.
Additional information Chicco Next to Me
- Dimensions: L93 X W69 cm
- Height of mattress cradle up to 58 cm
- Height side in co-sleep position: max. 64 cm
- Net Weight: 9 kg
Click here for the Chicco Next To Me Dream manual!
You can always order a NEW mattress from us since you probably don’t want to sleep on a used mattress yourself. Less sustainable, but very clean 🙂
Other families lease this product through BabyLoop for an average of 3-4 months.
BabyLoop is the sustainable alternative to buying (second-hand) baby equipment and comparable to renting!