Joolz Aer stroller
Duration of use: From birth to 6 months.
Other families rent this product via BabyLoop for an average of 3 months.
In the box: travel cot, mattress, frame, bumper bar and shopping basket.
Condition of product: As good as new.
Instruction manual Joolz Aer stroller
The Joolz Aer stroller is the first foldable stroller with a carrycot that you can fold with one hand and one second.
Discover the versatile Joolz Aer folding stroller, a groundbreaking solution for parents. This innovative stroller is perfectly suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. With the unique one-handed and fast folding system, traveling with this super light stroller (only 8 kg) is a piece of cake.
The handy carrying strap and compact design make the lightweight stroller perfect for the city, and ideal for travel and holidays. Your child will enjoy ultimate comfort thanks to the included soft mattress and the ultra-extensible UPF 50+ sun canopy with a handy viewing window, which provides cooling and protection during warmer days.
In addition, the wagon body upholstery is made from 100% recycled fabrics, reducing the demand for new raw materials and better protecting our planet for future generations. Because the Joolz Aer has less impact on our environment, it is a sustainable choice for young parents.
Product specifications Joolz Aer Pram black
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months (afterwards you can switch to the Joolz Aer+ Buggy)
- Lightweight no less than 8 kg
- Travel cot dimensions: 86 x 42 x 65 cm
- Dimensions unfolded: 86 x 42 x 106 cm
- Folded dimensions: 86 x 42 x 36 cm
- Colour: Refined black
- Including crib cover and comfortable mattress and (bumper bar)
- Ultra extendable UPF 50+ lens hood with see-through window
- Comes with a carrying strap
- Made from 100% recycled fabrics