SnuzPod 4 co sleeper
Sleep better, make feedings easier and be closer to your baby with the brand new SnuzPod 4 co sleeper! Now even better thanks to the innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique airflow vents, machine washable mesh foil and an improved base ventilation, which regulates your baby’s temperature for a good night’s sleep for parent and child.
- Sleep well, feed easily and sleep closer to your baby.
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep for your little one
- New 3D breathable mattress included
- Also NEW machine washable mesh foil
- Complies with the new bed safety standard Crib BS EN 1130:2019
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for around-the-house use
- This crib fits on more (box spring) beds than any other traditional crib (new max. height 73cm)
- SnuzPod 4 co sleeper also features a lightweight removable basin and a new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for better all-round support.
The product is only suitable for a child who is not yet able to sit up independently, roll over and cannot push himself or herself on his or her knees.
Specifications of the Snuzpod 4 co sleeper
- Suitable from birth until your little one is about 6 months old
- SnuzPod⁴ crib conforms to BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using durable quality solid beech wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit on divan, box spring and bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top of the adult mattress is flush with the top of the SnuzPod⁴ zipper, up to a maximum height of 73cm off the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, box spring and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, so the product contains no harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested for breathability and airflow according to BS 4578
- Dimensions when assembled: L100 x L49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
The mattress cover and ComfortAir liner can both be washed according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tip 1! We recommend using a mattress protector with every mattress. The waterproof mattress protector does not let moisture through and is well ventilated. The mattress protector ensures that the mattress of the Snuzpod 4 co sleeper remains free of stains. This protector is made of 100% cotton on the outside and 100% polyester on the inside. Can be put in the washing machine and dryer. You can also rent it for only 2 euros per month.
- Tip 2! Take a good look at how you attach the Snuzpod 4 co sleeper to your bed. Check this blog for more information on how to attach a co-sleeper to your bed.
- Tip 3! Always make sure that you make the bed correctly. In this blog we describe the best way to make your bed.
Prefer a refurbished Snuzpod cosleeper with a new mattress for 19 euros? Have a look at the Snuzpod 3.
Still in doubt between the Snuzpod 3 and the Snuzpod 4 co sleeper? Then read this blog in which we explain the differences between the 2 cosleepers.
Great work! That is the type of information that should be shared across the internet.