The wooden cradle is a stylish and solid baby cot made of solid beech wood. The crib is perfectly designed and is therefore the ideal place to sleep for your baby. The headboard is higher than the footboard and both are constructed from loose planks. The loose planks give this crib its own character, so that you can use the crib in all interiors. Thanks to the standard size, almost all mattresses, crib blankets, and (fitted) sheets can be used in combination with this bed. The distance between the bars is 5.7 cm, so you can always see your child well. The Wooden Cradle Noa meets European safety standards and is suitable for children from 0-6 months. With a Wooden Crib, the baby can easily stay in your master bedroom as it’s healthy to have them in your room for the first few months.
Also take a look at our other cribs and co-sleepers!
Wooden cradle | Extra information
- Material: solid beech wood
- Standard mattress dimensions: 40 x 80 cm (ideal for selecting bed linen. For beautiful crib blankets, for example, take a look at zebrapaardje)
- Can be combined with any interior
- Space between bars: 5.7 cm
- Approved according to European safety standards
- The cradle is available in the color White.
Other families lease this product through BabyLoop for an average of 2-3 months.
If you are still in doubt between a cosleeper, design cradle or a separate wooden cradle; then read this blog!
BabyLoop is the sustainable alternative to buying (second-hand) baby equipment and comparable to renting!