You can decide monthly whether you still want to keep or return your rented baby products. The first step is to cancel. To cancel, send an email, app, or contact us through the contact form. Cancel at least 1 day before the end of the monthly period. In this way your subscription will be canceld from the next month onwards. In short; you have 1 month’s notice. So if your monthly subscription renews on the 15th of the month, make sure you cancel your subscription before the 15th. To relieve you of any worries and avoid unnecessary costs, you will receive a monthly overview of your rented products as a reminder that your subscription is still ongoing.
Should you no longer need the baby products, there are three ways to return them:
- You can return it yourself for free at BabyLoop location: Vrijheidslaan 55-hs, 1079 KE Amsterdam (please let us know your approximate arrival time so we can take this into account)
- DHL will pick up the baby gear from you for €14.90 between 9am-6pm on a day that is convenient for you.
- You can drop the items off at a PostNL service point for €6.90
- We will send you a return label.
- Print out this label, paste it over the original label
- Deliver the package to one of the ~4,000 PostNL service points. Of course preferably in the original packaging, that way we waste less!
- Also keep the shipping receipt well. This is proof that you have returned the goods. Once we have received the products back you will receive a confirmation of this.
- Click here to find the nearest PostNL service point in your area.