You can decide monthly whether you still want to keep or return your rented baby products. The first step is to cancel. To cancel, send an email, app, or contact us through the contact form. Cancel at least 1 day before the end of the monthly period. In this way your subscription will be canceld from the next month onwards. In short; you have 1 month’s notice period. So if your monthly subscription renews on the 15th of the month, make sure you cancel your subscription before the 15th. To relieve you of any worries and avoid unnecessary costs, you will receive a monthly overview of your rented products as a reminder that your subscription is still ongoing.
Should you no longer need the baby products, you can easily arrange your return via our return portal. There are three options for returning baby items:
- You can return it yourself for free at BabyLoop location Amsterdam: Keienbergweg 12 (this is possible every working day between 09:00 and 17:00).
- You can bring the products yourself to one of the DPD points for €5.90.
- You can bring the products yourself to one of the PostNL points for €6.90
For returning your products via a service point of DPD or PostNL:
- Pack your products in the box. Preferably in the original packaging, of course, so we waste less!
- Print your return label, and stick it on top of the original label
- Hand in the package at one of the service points.
- Also keep the proof of postage well. This is proof that you have returned the items.
- You will receive a confirmation once the products have been received by us.